Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Communications Specialist will be based in Jakarta and work with IWDP Initiative and grantee staff to lead the design and implementation of all aspects of internal and external project communications. S/he will contribute to the development of high-quality knowledge and learning content including data visualizations, success stories, case studies, and other reporting that informs learning activities and adaptive management decisions.
- Design and implement the IWDP Initiative Communication Plan
- Work closely with partners and grantees to design project specific communications and outreach strategies
- Manage the project’s social media presence on Facebook and oversee other project outreach via BBM and short messaging service
- Contribute to the design and implementation of grant and subcontract activities, including all communication and outreach activities
- Contribute to drafting and submission of IWDP Initiative reports including success stories, periodic progress reports and other project materials
- Ensure all project materials and reports adhere to the IWDP Initiative’s Branding Strategy and Marking Plan
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of public information materials
- Coordinate press and other media outreach, as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- At least 5 years of progressive professional experience and demonstrated communications experience in public relations, advocacy or related field
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or similar discipline
- Web-based, print media and conference and workshop planning experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing communications and media strategies for international development programs
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to work effectively with various stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia required
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Communications Specialist will report to the Knowledge Management Specialist.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest 15 February. Applicants are instructed to write “Communications Specialist – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.