KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Strategic Information and Knowledge Management Coordinator
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Strategic Information and Knowledge Management (SI&KM) Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day management of the SI&KM unit coordinating the collection, analysis and documentation of all KNCV/CHALLENGE TB Indonesia information and data. The SI&KM Coordinator will be supported by a senior SI&KM advisor.
The SI&KM Coordinator (in coordination with the Technical Assistance Coordinator) will be responsible for the development and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation strategy for CHALLENGE TB. In collaboration with the Project Coordinator, s/he will oversee the progress of CHALLENGE TB implementation. S/He will be responsible for the development of high quality quarterly and annual reports, leading the SI&KM team to analyze and measure progress, achievements and identify challenges and lessons to inform project planning. S/He will ensure that data collected from the national, provincial and district level are qualified/accurate and in accordance with the Standard Policy and Procedure for data collection in CHALLENGE TB.
In addition the SI&KM Coordinator will be responsible for the development and effective implementation of the following:
- Knowledge Management and Learning Strategy
- Strategic Information Strategy
- Standard Policy and Procedure for Data Collection, Recording and Reporting
Key Responsibilities include:
- Team Coordination
- Coordinate the SI&KM unit (including provincial M&E officers) to ensure that all SI&KM activities at national, provincial and district levels are carried out in accordance with the SI&KM strategic plans.
- Lead and oversee the development and implementation of the Knowledge Management and Learning Strategy; Strategic Information Strategy; Standard Policy and Procedure for Data Collection, Recording and Reporting.
- Manage SI&KM Unit activities and budget.
- Develops the Project M&E Plan and monitors implementation.
- Develops and continuously updates SOP’s for monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate and manage routine data/information collection, recording and reporting from CHALLENGE TB partners that relevant to CHALLENGE TB indicator from partner.
- Undertake routine monitoring and data quality assurance visits to project sites to support and ensure the effective implementation of the SI&KM Strategic Plans.
- Coordinate the development of high quality quarterly and annual reports, leading the SI&KM team to analyze and measure progress, achievements and identify challenges and lessons to inform project planning.
- Manage the coordination and collaboration with NTP for TB program surveillance.
- Encourage the use of e- portal for Indonesia region.
- Encourages participation in KNCV technical task forces.
- Encourages timely dissemination of KNCV’s project results.
- Ensure that the right information is getting to the right people at the right time.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification
- Master degree from Public Health from reputable university is required. Preferable from Health Informatics or Biostatistics.
- 7 years’ experience working in a health program ideally in Tuberculosis Program.
- Advance computer skills and demonstrated expertise in GIS and Data Analysis Software (SPSS, STATA, other).
- Proven competency in data management, data analysis, qualitative study, research and program evaluation.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in monitoring and evaluation approaches, tools and strategies (ME Plans, SOP for data collection, indicator development).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external KNCV.
- Strong interest and experience in non-government development work.
- Excellent facilitation and management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of a multi cultural team and independently.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 February 2017 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.