KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Strategic Information Officer
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Strategic Information (SI) Officer will support Strategic Information and Knowledge Management (SI&KM) Coordinator in providing qualified and accurate data and information to oversee CHALLENGE TB’s performance against Project Indicators. S/he will be responsible for managing the collection, recording and reporting of all CHALLENGE TB data.
The SI officer will responsible for managing the routine collection, recording and reporting of data, ensuring that it is analyzed and processed into meaningful information. S/he will also maintain the KNCV-CHALLENGE TB online database and ensure that data is stored securely, can be accessed and is published in an appropriate manner.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in supporting the SI&KM Coordinator in the development of a coherent in country Strategic Information Strategy.
- Play a key role in supporting the SI&KM Coordinator in the development of Standard Policies and Procedures for Data Collection, Recording and Reporting.
- In coordination with SI&KM Coordinator and the TA Coordinator provide support in developing monitoring and evaluation plan and tools.
- In coordination with SI&KM Coordinator and the TA Coordinator provide support in implementing program monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Coordinate data collection, recording and reporting relevant to CHALLENGE TB indicators from national, provincial and district levels, as well as partner organizations ensuring that it is analyzed and processed to oversee project progress.
- Develop and maintain the KNCV-CHALLENGE TB database to ensure that data is stored securely, can be accessed and published in an appropriate manner.
- Develop, manage and maintain the KNCV- Challenge TB online database, ensuring the data is updated by the person in charge (M&E Officer, National Team, Partners, etc.) and validate the data (checking, clarifying and confirming).
- Maintain a dashboard of key CHALLENGE TB indicators to help with the management of the project.
- Assist the SI&KM Coordinator to undertake routine monitoring and data quality assurance visits to project sites to support and ensure the effective implementation of the SI&KM Strategic Plans.
- Provide accurate data/information for CHALLENGE TB quarterly and annual reports along with any other documents/reports as required and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with Knowledge Management officer in providing data and information for success story, lesson learned and province profile.
- Provide support to NTP for TB program surveillance to enhance the quality of TB reporting and recording.
- Get things done – ensure that quality work is delivered on time.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Master Degree from Public Health from reputable university is required. Preferable from Health Informatics or Biostatistics.
- At least 3 years’ experience working on a health program ideally in Tuberculosis.
- Advance computer skills and demonstrated expertise in GIS and Data Analysis Software (SPSS, STATA, other).
- Proven competency in data management, data analysis, qualitative study, research and program evaluation.
- Strong understanding on monitoring and evaluation approaches, tools and strategy (ME Plan, SOP for data collecting, indicator development).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external KNCV.
- Strong interest and experience in non-government development work.
- Excellent facilitation and management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and independently.
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 28 February 2017 at the latest Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.