Muslim Aid is an international charity and development agency based in London with more than 25 years of experience in helping create a safer and more dignified life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are currently operating in more than 70 countries with 14 field offices. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people achieve fulfilment in al aspects of their lives.
Muslim Aid Indonesia (MAI) has finished the WASH for Mother and Children Project in NTB. As one of project management, this project will be evaluated. Therefore, MAI need to hire professional independent consultant team will work based on the contract.
The consultant qualifications are as follows:
- Consultancy team or individual have a strong track record in conducting project evaluations for WASH for Mother and Children projects, with excellent knowledge and practical experience in working with community in the area of improving health quality, including health training for midwife, health cadres, pregnant mother and breastfeeding mother, as well as providing clean water facility.
- Candidates should have excellent knowledge of evaluation in theory and practice, and have demonstrable understanding of qualitative and participatory approaches. Have a good overall understanding of the health issues for mother and children in Lombok Timur District, NTB Province is desirable.
- Advanced degree in rural development, social science or other relevant development field is required.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills/ demonstrable experience of producing high-quality &credible evaluation reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to facilitate and work in a multidisciplinary team.
- 5 years’ experience of designing and implementing evaluations.
- Women are most well come
All activities are to be done in Nusa Tenggara Barat and Jakarta.
Interested consulting firms or consultant team are expected to submit a detailed expression of interest with the following components;
- Offering letter/ expression of interest.
- Proposed methodology
- Indicative budget.
- A profile of the firm including full name (s), physical addresses, telephone numbers and copy of CVs who will undertake the evaluation.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.