Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Sr. PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : SPIM-CO
The Program Implementation Manager is responsible for supporting the implementation of all programming in country, including both development work and emergency preparedness and response work as required. The post holder will act as the liaison officer for Save the Children International (SCI) with the Indonesian Government at national level and will be the lead focal point for managing partnerships related to program implementation that are across multiple locations.
The post holder shares the accountability to build the most positive and affirming work environment possible and ensure that the management, staffing and culture of the organisation are suitably aligned with the mission, evolving goals and strategic ambitions in the Membership Accountability Framework.
The post holder is a member of the Extended Management Team (EMT), may be invited to lead or participate in cross functional groups and will participate in EMT meetings as planned.
The post holder will also contribute to the standards as noted in the Prospect Member Framework as follows:
- Support on-going development and emergency programming of the existing portfolio in Indonesia in order to achieve ambitious breakthroughs for children.
- Contribute to the development & management of high performing field office teams.
- Contributing to the development of strong partnerships.
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children and collaborate with other departments to implement advocacy initiatives that support the theory of change.
- Contribute to ensuring strong governance, leadership and management of the organisation.
- Contribute to ensuring financial sustainability and growth orientation in the funding portfolio.
The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the global KPIs on:
- Operations Delivery
- Awards management
- Risks and financial management
- Global Management Indicators.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <SPIM-CO ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 23 February 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.