Term of Reference
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organization founded in the Netherlands more than 50 years ago. It has built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America working with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development. Using market based approaches; SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalysing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and climate change.
To support its operation, SNV is now seeking highly qualified national candidates to fill the position of Finance Officer to be based in our Jakarta Office.
The FO is to check, execute, consolidate and report on financial and non-financial data in the country and budget project administrations, advice Management on Financial Management, ensure the stability and transparency of the overall country finances, including project finances in order to be compliant with SNV’s Business Development, Finance and HR policies and procedures as well as donor procedures, regulations and guidelines.
- Finance Strategy for country: translate business requirements in Finance functional requirements, develop Finance strategy for the country, balancing country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines, taking into account the project set-up with different donor regulations
- Management and Financial Advice: lead annual budgeting process and periodical forecasting in close collaboration with Country Management, Project Managers and Project Administrators. take the Financial Lead within the country proposal team in development of budget proposals
- Management and donor reporting: ensure project governance and administration- and finance procedures guided by signed contract with donor, compliant with SNV PM guidelines, SNV corporate governance table and donor procedures
- Financial Planning & Control: collect, review, analyse and interpret financial management data and report on a monthly basis to the Management Team. Oversee SNV’s internal control process
- Management of team: manage the finance team ensuring timely and high quality support to clients and partners
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in finance and accounting preferably in an international organisation
- Ability to manage multiple donor budgets
- Good skills in administration and office management
- Sound understanding of Indonesian law covering financial regulations, tax and labour law
- Sound analytical and numerical skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with government officials and donors and work well in team settings
- Good leadership skills and a positive hands on attitude
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Internet and E-mail)
- Indonesian native speaker, fluent in English (writing and speaking)
How to apply?
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by sending your CV and a description on how you meet the candidate profile (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 February 2017 with “Finance Officer” as email subject.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.