SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
- Identify the basic needs of children, family issues and interventions in accordance with the standards.
- Creating a clear work plan for the development of each family assisted to the stage from the initial stages through to the final stages of the program (exit program).
- Map the existing problems in the community through the form of an action plan that is able to overcome common problems faced by children and families in the community assistance.
- Home visit is carried out at least once in one month for each family assisted.
- Identify existing stakeholders in beneficiary communities.
- Appoint / establish partner in assisted communities and directly involving them in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of intervention community development programs.
- Plan strengthening / capacity building in the areas of parenting, health and education in the partner / partner in the community.
- Create a work plan to network in accordance with the problems faced by children and families who are in assisted communities.
- Responsible for the database, report development of children and families, and good practices of family assistance.
- Build a community development team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- Local person is prioritized
- Required skill(s): facilitate child-youth-family-community development, interest of children and youth development and known about child righs, have experience working with NGO to develop community, skill to monitor and evalute programme, respect cultural diversity, computer skill.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.