Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Support Service Manager (Based In Medan)
The Program Support Manager Sumatera is responsible for managed and coordinated to Swisscontact staff in the area of Human Resources, Finance and Administration, Procurement & Logistic, Public Relation and Goverment Relation.
TheProgram Support Services Manager Sumatera, as part of WLT may be representing Swisscontact – SCPP at relevant meeting and forums as required by the Senior Program Manager and Sr. Support Service Manager
- Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or related subject from an accredited academic institution.
- At least 6 years of professional work experience secretarial work, including direct supervisions of more than 5 people and the management of teams with more than 20 people;
- Multiple years of experience working in a non-profit and/or Non Government Organization at senior management levels;
- Proven successful experience in people and performance management;
- Demonstrated success experience in supporting executives in a dynamic environment;
- Working experience in facilitating Public Private Partnerships, hence working with Government and Private Sector Companies;
- Familiar with Exchange Server, Google Calendar, Microsoft Project or other application for managing schedules;
- Strong customer service mindset.
- University degree ( in Agriculture or Community Development, Economic or Social Science) , preferably with post graduate qualification;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of official information in a professional manner;
- Strong skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office application, Google Apps, Skype and task management apps;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to effectively interact and collaborate with people/stakeholders;
- Good in personal organization, planning and priority setting;
- Excellent at taking initiatives, focused and result oriented;
- Strong Negotiation and representation Skills;
- Strong attention to detail and to maintaining a high quality standard;
- Demonstrated flexibility and capable of managing a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
Swisscontact Office Medan, Kompleks Taman Setia Budi Indah 1 Jalan Chrysant Blok E No. 76, Medan 20132. E-mail:email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.