Tanoto Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship, teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for Construction Specialist (Jambi based) and Finance and Field Operation Officer (Jakarta based).
Please find details for both positions below.
Finance and Field Operation Officer
Corporate Rank: Senior Associate
- Head of Finance (Direct)
- Deputy Head of TF Programme (Indirect).
Location Base: Jakarta
- Mentorship by Head of Finance and Deputy Head of TF Program
- Career mobility within RGE Group
Accounting, tax and audit:
- Oversee field accounting functions, including review and analysis of financial transaction and accounting process;
- Perform reconciliation of field office’s bank accounts, review field financial statements, cash controls and ensure aging of AR and AP for field staff are conducted;
- Retrieve financial details including supporting documentation and/or other financial information, tracking project and overhead costs for budgeting and reporting purposes;
- In coordination with Accounting Officer, finalize the consolidated financial statements and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance of all field financial transaction in the field including monthly reporting to be consolidated by Accounting Officer.
- Lead the field audit to ensure compliance, participate in implementation of audit recommendations;
- Review and finalize the request for payment from field offices to ensure accuracy of information, alignment of project activities, proper authorization and complete supporting documentation, and facilitate approval process from Program Management in Jakarta in accordance with Foundation’s SOP;
- Ensure the smooth workflow from field offices to and within Jakarta offices as well as improve field operations and accountability such as review and liquidate the settlement of project advances, monitor payment status for any suppliers/service providers, review agreement/contract with suppliers/service providers, fleet management, efficient office management and logistics, fixed asset record and inventory system, and purchasing system;
- Provide training and briefings for all field staff on procedures and ensuring that financial systems are adhered to by all levels of field personnel and comply with the Foundation policy and procedures;
- Assist with preparation of the annual project budgets and monthly forecast;
- Provide Management with analysis on project expenditure against budget statement on regular basis and other type of report as needed.
- University degree in accounting from reputable university;
- At least 8 (eight) years of well-rounded working experience in accounting, finance/tax, field operation, previous working experience in development organization or NGO is not a must but would be an advantage;
- Knowledge on Indonesia taxation, having tax brevet A and B are preferred;
- Good level ability to communicate in English, both spoken and in writing;
- Proficient in MS-Office applications and familiar with accounting software;
- Demonstrated ability to meet set targets and to work independently;
- Trustworthy, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and organized in work;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance and results;
- Willing to travel to project sites in remote areas (up to 50% of the time).
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.