Position Title: Peduli Team Leader
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
Closing Date: March 3, 2017
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Asia Foundation Peduli Program seeks qualified candidates for Team Leader position. The Peduli Team Leader has an overall responsibility to ensure quality of service delivery in accordance with the objectives and principles of the Program and needs of program stakeholders and partners. S/he leads the strategic and management across the program and provide intellectual leadership in relation to mainstreaming social inclusion. This role is focusing on long-range in nature but with responsibility to ensure that short-range matters are delegated to, and effectively undertaken by, relevant staff. The function has a dual focus on effectiveness and efficiency, including the value-for-money aspects of the program.
This position reports to The Asia Foundation’s Country Representative and Deputy Country Representative and also is a member of the Foundation’s senior management team.
- Relationships with PMK and relevant GoI counterparts at national and subnational level
- Relationships with DFAT and DFAT partners;
- Progress towards strategic direction, including timeliness and quality of deliverables;
- Effective staff performance;
- Effective and relevant knowledge management;
- Value-for-money (measures of economy, efficiency, effectiveness, and equity);
- Quality and ongoing relevance of the program;
- Timeliness and quality of reporting to PMK and DFAT;
- Management of risk;
- Management of workloads and career aspirations of Peduli staff;
- Effective internal and external communications; and
- Collaborations and coordination with other DFAT programs.
- Regular contact with all PEDULI team member
- Management of a large team in the Foundation’s Jakarta Office
- Regular contact with other senior management in the Foundation’s Jakarta Office
- Contact with other program and theme staff in the Foundation’s offices in the US and Asia.
- Current and prospective grantees
- Indonesian government agencies and legislatures at national, provincial and district level
- Policymakers in government and parliament at national, provincial and district level
- Donor and Media
- Implement the Peduli program in accordance with the direction set by the Steering Committee and relevant policies and guidelines of the GoI, DFAT, and TAF, including (but not limited to):
- Leading the development and successful implementation of the annual work plan, ensuring the program meets its agreed outcomes and impacts;
- Oversighting the efficient use of resources; and
- Oversighting reporting to GoI and DFAT, in accordance with agreements;
- Lead ongoing strategic review processes, including (but not limited to):
- Conducting regular Peduli team meetings to discuss and reflect on the implementation of the strategic direction, adjusting interventions where required; and
- Advising the Steering Committee on relevant and appropriate strategic matters, including making necessary adjustments to the program where the situation and context changes;
- Ensure effective mechanisms are in place across the program to reduce the likelihood of risk, and monitor and address any breaches in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Build and maintain effective and consistent relationships with PMK, Bappenas, relevant line ministries, DFAT, and relevant national institutions, including:
- Undertaking direct engagement with senior personnel from these institutions and organisations;
- Negotiating and periodically reviewing relevant working protocols with each of these institutions and organisations to clarify expectations as to which Peduli staff will interface with them, how, and for what purposes; and
- Oversighting and monitoring such relationships.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with other DFAT programs, ensuring effective collaboration and coordination with relevant programs;
- Build and maintain effective knowledge management processes in relation to Peduli and social inclusion;
- Manage, supervise, and support staff, ensuring effective levels of performance are achieved;
- Establish and oversight effective communications ensuring the appropriate sharing of information within, between, and across key program partners and program stakeholders.
- Oversight the technical quality of the program, including the strategic integration of all aspects of the program and alignment of work plans with the strategic direction; and
- Ensure the capacity of partners is strengthened in areas relevant to the program and its strategic direction.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible project management experience, including program management in Indonesia.
- Prior experience working for international organization or donor agencies (DFAT-fundede projects preferred)
- Advanced degree in political science, anthropology or development studies.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with the civil society moevement working on issues related to social inclusion of excluded minorities
- Experience working with government counterpart, including Kemenko PMK and Bappenas as well as other related line ministries.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including public speaking and presentation abilities.
- Knowledge and experience working with women issues and people with disabilities issues.
- Team-building and networking skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 3, 2017. Please write “Peduli Team Leader” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.