Position Title: Peduli Deputy Team Leader
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
Closing Date: March 3, 2017
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Asia Foundation Peduli Program seeks qualified candidates for Deputy Team Leader position. The Deputy Team Leader has an overall responsibility to ensure quality of service delivery in accordance with the objectives and principles of the Program and needs of program stakeholders and partners. S/he leads the technical aspect across the program, leadership and management. This role is focusing short-range in nature, concerned with ensuring that (a) the work within the pillars is supported with adequate technical and financial resources, and is achieving the agreed outputs and outcomes; and (b) implementation issues are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner. The function is primarily concerned with effectiveness of the work undertaken within the pillars.
- Technical quality of program
- Progress against pillar-related outputs and outcomes;
- Mainstreaming of cross-cutting issues;
- Effective staff performance;
- Management of risk;
- Cohesiveness of program and grants management;
- Sustainability of coalitions for inclusion across pillars;
- Coordination and communications between technical program staff and all other Peduli staff;
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of the technical program aspects of Peduli; and
- Quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of outsourced functions.
- Regular contact with all PEDULI team member
- Management of a large team in the Foundation’s Jakarta Office
- Regular contact with other senior management in the Foundation’s Jakarta Office
- Contact with other program and theme staff in the Foundation’s offices in the US and Asia.
- Current and prospective grantees
- Indonesian government agencies and legislatures at national, provincial and district level
- Policymakers in government and parliament at national, provincial and district level
- Donor and Media
- Manage staff responsible for technical program aspects of Peduli, including approving, monitoring, and oversighting annual work plans of staff within the unit;
- Establish and manage technical quality assurance processes that align with the framework set by the Team Leader and ensure these are implemented effectively across the program;
- Ensure effective mechanisms are in place within the work unit and with partners to reduce the likelihood of risk, and monitor and address any breaches in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Implement, monitor, and report on an integrated pillar approach to the Peduli strategic direction, including the mainstreaming of cross-cutting issues;
- Integrate monitoring, evaluation and learning into work undertaken within and between the pillars;
- Coordinate working relationships between SPOs, POs, and grant management staff to ensure an integrated approach;
- Facilitate the brokering of integrated partnerships (coalitions for inclusion) across pillars;
- Facilitate a collaborative problem-solving approach amongst all Peduli staff to implementation issues that arise within the pillars;
- Determine (with the Team Leader) which technical program management functions will be outsourced, and manage and monitor these;
- Facilitate professional development opportunities for program technical staff, and ensuring such opportunities align with individual professional development plans and career aspirations; and
- Deputise for the Team Leader, as required.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible project management experience, including program management in Indonesia
- Prior experience working for international organizations or donor agencies (DFAT-funded projects) preferred.
- Advanced degree in political science, anthropoloy or development studies.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with the civil society movement working on issues related to social inclusion of excluded minorities.
- Experience working with government counterparts, including Kemenko PMK and Bappenas as well as other related line ministries.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills including public speaking and presentation abilities.
- Team building and networking skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to email@example.com by March 3, 2017. Please write “Peduli Deputy Team Leader” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.