World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As International Resources Acquisition Director, you will lead the WV Indonesia’s successful international grant acquisition and management and strategic positioning with international partners.
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects.
- 5 years work experience in donor-funded grant-related work (competitive proposal development, project design, grant management), preferably USAID, AUSAID and EU grant.
- Min. 3 years experience in managerial position.
- Demonstrate strong experience grant proposal writing and grant-related audit.
- Excellent in English, both in written and verbal (min. TOEFL score 550). Fluent in Indonesian Language is preference.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
HOW TO APPLY:Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position ONLINE and apply by the closing date 28 Feb 2017.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.