Business Development and Funding Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to establish a sustainable funding program at Yayasan Bali Peduli (YBP), to help save lives and prevent the spread of HIV in Bali.
As Business Development and Funding Officer, you will help to generate financial support to ex-pand YBP’s work in Bali, using a variety of funding avenues such as corporate partnerships, grants and social enterprise.
Supported by an international business consultant, you will implement a new corporate partnership program which is mutually beneficial for YBP and the donor.
Drawing on your strong people skills and interest in sales, you will proactively build networks with prospective partners in order to secure and retain financial support from the business sector.
You will use persuasive marketing tools and sales processes to promote the program in a targeted and professional manner.
In addition to the corporate partnership program, you will:
- Support grant activities; identifying new grant opportunities, contributing to grant submissions and maintaining a grant database
- Coordinate YBP’s social enterprise; implementing marketing activities to boost sales and manag-ing ongoing operations
If you love the idea of getting out into the business community to develop relationships, and want to learn about sales and marketing in a role that helps to reduce HIV in Bali, then this is the job for you!
- Have a confident and outgoing personality, and would not be afraid to ask for donations
- Have an unshakable drive and motivation to succeed
- Are great at introducing yourself to new people, and find it easy to build positive relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Like to think creatively about how to solve problems
- Believe in the importance of access to sexual health care and HIV reduction
- English language skills
- Excellent relationship management and people skills
- Able to effectively build & manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable speaking with corporate and business executives
- Good time management skills, highly organised and able to multi-task
- Strong written communication skills, able to complete funding submissions
- A keenness to learn about fundraising, sales, and marketing
- The ability to think from a business person’s perspective
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 February 2017
Applications are to be written in English
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.