About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Manggarai Barat Project Field (CDP)
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and administration area to provide effective support to the company. Common duties include day-to-day financial activities of the organization, filing documents, make agendas and prepare reports. Responsibility also includes driver and janitor.
- Prepare administration and financial report based on data from all other departments in order to provide seamless operational process.
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures.
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (which may include filing documents, preparing reports, etc) in order to provide efficient organization performance.
- Develop and prepare legal documentation of the company (which may include updating foundation documentation status, registration, company domicile, contract renewal, etc) in order to comply with foundation regulations.
- Coordinate with driver and janitor; and distribute job delegation to ensure operational effectiveness.
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably in Finance and Accounting
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- A good understanding of accounting practices
- Have a good management skill
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms. Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Example : AD_Mabar_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : Urgent Needed
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.