JOB TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer)
REPORT TO: Directors
JOB FUNCTION: To develop monitoring and evaluation system for the Operation Department of MDPI in its mission to work on sustainable fisheries implementation and fishermen community development in Indonesia and the region. To focus on the development of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) systems and approaches of Operation Department which ensure effective and efficient implementation of Projects and Program objectives. This role has a strong strategic focus, to improve Projects and Program activities towards specific objectives of MDPI logical framework (Logframe).
Under the overall guidance of the Directors, the M&E Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner. The M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Projects; monitoring the project activities on a regular basis; developing and maintaining the Project Management Tools (PMT) of the Projects and will be responsible for the collection of different data (impact indicator) in relation to the project activities.
The theory behind MDPI is that working closely in the specific fishery supply chain. The efforts to maintain sustainability of industry along the supply chain is incomplete without a focus on Value Proposition (VP) for them. For this reason, the position also focuses on developing VP concept, toolkit and guidelines for use by other organization and industry partner for promoting their participation in sustainable fisheries.
The M&E Officer works in close collaboration with Program Director and Program Managers, Operation Department, Grantee, private sector, Government officials and other non-government organizations.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output
- Recommend further improvement of the MDPI logical framework (Logframe)
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks
- Report monthly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Directors
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system
- Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project
- Provide inputs and information for half-yearly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team and MDPI
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning meeting and assist the Project Managers in preparing relevant reports
- Assist in coordination and communication across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/PMT
- Assist the project team with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Develop and finalize VP Toolkit and guidelines that available online for use by other organization and industry participation in MDPI programs.
- Preparation of monthly PMT reports;
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
- Organize and conduct briefing on M&E/PMT for MDPI project and program activity
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of reports on the impact indicators and lessons learned from the project
- Provide input and update information related to project outcome in MDPI and MDPI website
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on PMT reports on project activities
- Develop M&E system and PMT for the Projects
- Prepare and maintain data (impact indicator) from all the projects in online base (Google Drive).
- A VP Toolkit and guidelines are created and communicated to potential industry participant.
- University Degree preferably in Marine Fisheries Business (supply chain management), Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/PMT in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa and English.
Please send your application letter and updated CV to email@example.com at the latest 14 February 2017.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.