Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia (MDPI) is seeking for a Grants Manager.
Location base: Denpasar, Bali
Report to: Executive Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results
- Directly involve in grant writing by coordinating with grant writers or coordinators
- Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a lawful registration and proven track record
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
- Supervise the fund raising team to ensure proper coordination of work
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Oversee if other grant staff (coordinators, writers and administrators) is complying with their job responsibilities
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement
- Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants
- Provide detailed reports to the funder and the board of directors with respect to the organization's progress
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects and various donors/grants
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong command over written and verbal communication in Bahasa and English
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the organization's overall objectives
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategic financial and budgeting issues
- Ability to work within a team and provide support to various level of teams internally
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Multitasking with strong ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
Bachelor degree or Master's degree in business administration or finance/accounting management.
Please send your application letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 14 February 2017.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.