Gugah Nurani Indonesia Job Vacancies 2020
ACCOUNTANT – HEAD OFFICE, JAKARTA
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organization that works based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station: Head Office, Jakarta
Providing financial reports of the organization and ensure that the supporting documents are valid and following the Finance and Administration Guideline and other related regulations include but limited to reports to the Tax Office and Audits in order to present the transparency, accountability, and good governance of the organization.
- S1/Bachelor of Accounting; preferably Master Degree of Accounting
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably 2 years experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Highly compliance on the regulation
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Preferably if have a good understanding of the accounting practices and tax
- Preferably if have a good understanding of the project cycle management
- Accountable and transparent
- Good governance
- Positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent computer skill (Ms. Office)
- Preferably understand about Quick Books system
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
Please fill in the Screening Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Link: CLICK HERE
Submit To Email: email@example.com
Please fill the email’s subject with this format: [AC03]
Deadline for submission of applications: 30 Juni 2020
Only the qualified candidate will proceed.