FHI 360 Job Vacancies 2020
Position Title: PIC Admin Events (Daily Worker)
FHI 360 is the prime implementer of USAID Indonesia’s Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity (TBPS) which aims to contribute to national goals to reduce tuberculosis (TB) incidence and mortality by increasing the number of private provider clients who are correctly diagnosed, notified and receive quality TB services.
The project is seeking a PIC Admin Events (Daily Worker) to support daily events in:
- Kota Denpasar
- Kota Samarinda
Overall Scope of Work
Provide support on logistics, general and financial administration to all workshops and meetings conducted by USAID TBPS project based on email confirmation from PIC Program prior to the event.
Specific Scope of Works
- Provide administrative and logistic assistance under supervision/guidance of PIC Program and coordination with Jakarta Operations team as follow:
- Assist in travel arrangement (ticket, hotel booking, airport pick up, etc.) for Jakarta Staff in coordination with Jakarta Operations team
- Ensure all visibility materials for the workshop such as posters, banners are in place (in coordination with Jakarta Operations team);
- Assist/monitor participants’ hotel check-in/check-out (in coordination with Jakarta Operations team);
- Prepare Registration/Attendance list;
- Prepare all participant’s name tag and table-top signboards;
- Ensure all refreshments/meeting package are available on time and in accordance to the approved Purchase Order;
- Prepare all office stationeries needed according to workshop/meeting requirements (refers to TOR);
- Ensure all the meeting arrangement (receptions, tables arrangement and participants) are in accordance to the PIC program requirements;
- Maintain contact person’s name and number (mobile phone) of the meeting venue;
- Consult with PIC Program or Operations team in Jakarta if there are issues in the event, such as: number of participants exceed the issued PO, loss of training equipment, etc;
- Assist on distributing all workshops/meetings materials as per PIC program’s guidance;
- Collect and follow up SURAT TUGAS and SPPD from participants as required;
- Making sure all workshop’s electronic devices are available and working properly;
- Stand by during the event for any troubleshooting;
- Ensure all documents are obtained and submitted to related persons and equipment are returned to their owner in a good condition.
- Assist in financial administration works in coordination with PIC Program and Jakarta Operations Team
- Manage cash advance received from the PIC Program and ensure it is kept in a secure place;
- Ensure all receipt forms are in accordance with USAID TBPS format and financial policy (amount/rate);
- Prepare a summary of participants’ attendance list and submit it to Jakarta Operations Team so they can prepare allowance list
- Distribute transport and per diem and any other allowances/reimbursement to participants as per allowance list provided by Jakarta Operations Team;
- Prepare Advance Clearance Form (reconciliation) with all the supporting documents for the workshop/meeting at the end of the event. Ensure that all expenditures are supported with proper and original receipts. All receipts must be glued on A4 paper, numbered and arranged in date sequence;
- Perform any duties from the PIC Program as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of administrative and general office practices administrative as well as planning skills.
- Good proficiency in computer software applications, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English and proficiency in the local language.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demanding schedules to deliver high-quality results on time.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Service-minded, well-organized, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field, and minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a business setting.
- Locally residents of Kota Denpasar and Kota Samarinda
- Prior experience working on USAID programs and working in an international NGO environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Interested candidate, please submit your application and CV to email@example.com with the position title as the e-mail subject by the latest August 18th, 2020