Penabulu Foundation Job Vacancies 2020
Penabulu Foundation was founded in Jakarta in 2002 and now encourages itself to take the role of a ‘civil society resource organization’. As a resource organization for civil society in Indonesia, Penabulu will do its best to mobilize, manage and distribute resources in any form to support the work of civil society in Indonesia. Penabulu as good as possible will convert the obtained energy as efforts to strengthen, empower, and guarantee the sustainability of civil society organizations throughout Indonesia. Converting all the energy into space to grow together, space to consolidate the power of ideas and work of the civil society in Indonesia, triggers, and boosters of governance improvement for better and more sustainable development of future Indonesia.
Penabulu Foundation is currently seeking 2 experts Local Land-use Technical Assistance to assist the Sub-District Coordinator in facilitating the strengthening of the capacity of village cadres/village facilitators, especially women and youth farmers, in village spatial and land use planning that ensures the fulfillment of the economic rights of women and youth farmer groups in the respective target villages.
ECHO Green (Promoting Green Economic Initiatives by Women and Youth Farmer in The Sustainable Agriculture Sectors in Indonesia) is a consortium project financed by the European Union, represented by the European Commission with the Penabulu Foundation as the consortium coordinator and ICCO Cooperation, Konsil LSM Indonesia and KpSHK as members of the consortium.
The ECHO Green project will promote capacity building for women and youth farmer groups in the agricultural sector working in 100 (one hundred villages), 8 (eight) sub-districts, 3 (three) district namely: 3 (three) sub-districts in Padang Pariaman Regency, 2 (two) sub-districts in Grobogan Regency and 3 (three) sub-districts in East Lombok Regency.
ECHO Green’s main activities and achievements are:
- Strengthen the involvement of women and youth in village development in below new village order
- Improve sustainable agricultural practices for women and youth farmers
- Promote a sustainable agricultural model for women and youth farmers at the regional and national levels.
Currently the Penabulu Foundation invites you to become a Local Land-use Technical Assistance expert in the ECHO Green program with the following conditions:
- Minimum education S1 Geography, Sociology or education, and other relevant certifications.
- Have been or currently working related to issues of spatial plan and land-use in villages or districts.
- Experience in the preparation and implementation of village spatial planning and village land use.
- Experienced and have supporting tools that can be used in the implementation of mapping (GPS, ArcGIS, etc.).
- Have the ability to facilitate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commit to deadlines.
- Working period September – December 2020.
- Willing to work in Grobogan (Work Area: 48 Villages in Godong and Penawangan Districts and 2 additional Villages in Other Districts).
Scope of work:
- Collecting preliminary data / information on village / district maps.
- Training on village spatial planning and land use at the district level.
- Meeting village chief at district level to develop and agree on a village mapping Workplan and schedule discussions village mapping results at the district level.
- Deliberation village to form a Village Mapping Team.
- Village meetings and field mapping in each target village.
- Process, analyze the data, and then perform verification and validation of the data through a series of community meetings.
- Issuance of a Village Head Decree on Women and Youth Cadres (50 participants trained to become village cadres).
- A Village Mapping Team was formed in 50 Villages, accompanied by a decree on the determination of the TPD in each village.
- The report mapping activities include the analysis of data, information, and sketch maps of spatial and land use village agreed.
Application letters sent through the email address:
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Local Land-use Technical Assistance – ECHO Green Project
Application letters are sent no later than Friday, 21 August 2020 at 17.00 WIB
- Cover letter
- The latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Selection of resumes and sample documents on August 22, 2020
- Interviews will be conducted on August 26-27, 2020
- The results of the interview selection will be announced on August 31, 2020
- Administrative process (signing of the agreement) on September 7, 2020
NOTE: The contract period lasts 4 months
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.