PLAN International Job Vacancies 2020
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing it’s country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering the fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. The organization’s purpose is to “strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, especially state authorities, and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub-district, district to national, regional and international levels. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia invites highly competent, experienced and committed professionals to fill the following position:
Project Manager ECHO Jakarta Based
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is currently implementing it’s Country Strategy 4 (CS 4) covering the fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. With the clear goal to reach 1,000,000 girls as beneficiaries, YPII needs robust monitoring and evaluation framework in place, supported by technically capable personnel who are motivated to focus on measuring the impact of the YPII Programme to children (boys and girls equally) and their community.
Plan Indonesia in consortium with ADRA Indonesia, MDMC, RedR, Pujiono Center will implement a project funded by ECHO to promote safety, dignity, and rights of affected people and improving affected people’s access to assistance according to need and without discrimination in future disasters in Banten, Western Nusa Tenggara, and Central Sulawesi Provinces
Dimensions of the Role
The post holder report to Programme Manager Humanitarian and Resilience
- Responsible manage networking partnership for project planning, implementation, budgeting, and monitoring evaluation.
- Will proactively work to influence, support, and capacitate partnership and government in certain programs at a different level.
- Engage in advocacy, networking, and coordination in the national and sub-national, and ensuring children and young people particularly girls and women are benefiting from the project
- Represent YPII in exchange of information and community of practice forums and events at National, Regional, and Global levels as requested by the organization.
- Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/another relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience working on project management
- Experience working with donors i.e European Union, World Bank, USAID, and UN agency.
- Experience of managing project implementation, delivering on obligations, and a good awareness of donor requirements and priorities.
- Experience in capacity building for local CSOs, Experience in representational roles
- Good understanding of DRR/CCA/Resilience concept and practices
- Experience in working with and managing a team in a consortium
- Good analytical skill, well informed about methods to capture change/results of project implementation
- Skill in a diversity of partnerships, NGOs, research and government
- Demonstrated experience working with governments closely and effectively.
- Strong cross-cultural skills and a demonstrated ability to influence change without direct authority, and to work successfully with farmers and professionals
- Financial and budgeting skills; fluent in speaking and writing English
- Good interpersonal communication and facilitation skills for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Possess good judgment to deal with conflict
- Able to work both in team and independently with minimum supervision, • Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and to multi-task
- Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
- Master in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/another relevant field
- Over 5 years of experience working on project management
- Experience in working on policy and advocacy project
- Knowledge on IT-based/innovation project implementation
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please CLICK HERE and submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English not later than August 24, 2020