Tetra Tech International Job Vacancies 2020
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Country Director candidates for the CCBO program based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Position Description/Summary: The CCBO activity is a five-year initiative of USAID which will serve as USAID’s flagship program to target ocean plastics directly at their source in cities and towns. The project works to prevent ocean plastic pollution by building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and solid waste management (SWM) in urban and peri-urban settings, particularly in riverine and coastal areas. The CCBO works with multiple USAID missions on country-specific implementation of national and local activities, and with USAID/Washington on global-level activities.
The Indonesia Country Director will be responsible for the overall supervision and implementation of programs in the CCBO Indonesia. The Indonesia office will have approximately four to six staff members headed by a Country Director. The Indonesia Country Director will report to the USAID CCBO Asia Regional Director based in Manila, Philippines. The Country Director will also work closely with the Technical Team members located in HQ, to support high-quality coordination and mentoring of technical staff in the CCBO Indonesia country office.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in international development required.
- Significant experience on projects/activities funded by USAID required.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines preferred: waste management, recycling, municipal management, service delivery, community engagement, hydrology/water resources, biodiversity, environmental infrastructure development, public policy and governance, conservation finance, sustainable livelihoods, or other technical areas.
- Familiarity with building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and solid waste management, community engagement/development/social behavior change.**
- Project management and oversight experience including specific knowledge of USAID rules and regulations required.
- Experience in the supervision and mentoring of teams.
- Experience providing oversight of budget /financial/administration and procurement, human resources management, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Private sector engagement /private sector experience.
- Significant experience in Southeast Asia required.
- Please note: Only Indonesian citizens are eligible for this position.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply online at: CLICK HERE
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay the processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.