Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Senior Engagement, Learning, and Adaptation (ELA) Advisor to support USAID technical and program office to design, plan, manage, supervise, lead implementation of CLA technical assistance, learning, and evaluation, and capacity-building interventions under all activity components.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Chief of Party, develop a process for consultation with the USAID Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) for the CLA tasks in consultation with Assistance/CORs and Implementing Partners (IPs) activity leadership
- Develop respectful and collegial relationships with USAID, IPs, GOI, and other stakeholders associated with the CLA tasks
- Work closely with USAID Mission staff to develop a CLA strategy related to the new CDCS, including the PMP Learning Plan, and develop and institutionalize its CLA community of practice
- Design a strategic plan for learning activities required by USAID for the workplan, budgeting resources needed, including short-term technical assistance and subcontractors
- As requested, execute training and capacity-building tasks to ensure effective CLA and performance management efforts by IPs, emphasizing continuous improvement and adaptive management
- Capture results and measure impacts from project activities for inputs into the MEL Platform deliverables, and other ad hoc reports or impact stories
- Ensure all deliverables are submitted on schedule and in accordance with USAID and Panagora quality standards
- Uphold Panagora’s code of business ethics and conduct, ensuring there are no incidences of conflict of interest or organizational conflict of interest
- Foster a gender and socially inclusive, nondiscriminatory, and empowering work environment, following USAID policies on gender and people with disabilities
- Ensure the Mission’s monitoring system is strengthened, and the Mission has increased capacity to track progress, tell its story, and make well-informed, evidence-based decisions
- Master’s or higher degree in organizational learning, organizational behavior, public policy or administration, business administration, management, development administration, knowledge management, political science, international relations, or communications
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading CLA and/or knowledge management programs, facilitating communities of practice, and social networking with USAID activities
- Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible, professional-level experience in program/project development, or CLA and/or MERL
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and/or coaching staff in project development, project implementation, and CLA
- Demonstrated passion for facilitating and creating organizational learning and change management, and advancing foreign aid effectiveness opportunities
- Experience with conversation and presentation skills that can influence decision-makers, fostering organizational change strategies within a complex organizational setting
- Demonstrated ability and track record in strategic, systems, and holistic thinking, managing resistance to change, and understanding organizational culture, learning, and change management
- Demonstrated ability to serve as an effective USAID activity representative with a wide array of individuals and institutions
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Capacity to manage activities in a multicultural environment and in providing consulting services in helping clients analyze problems and devise and adopt solutions
- Must be Indonesian
How to apply
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.