Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Senior Evaluation Advisor to oversee or lead the design and implementation of all performance, impact, and developmental evaluations, following the standards outlined in the USAID Evaluation Policy 2011 and ADS 201.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Chief of Party, develop a process for consultation with the USAID Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR) for developing or refining evaluation scopes of work, consulting with Assistance/CORs and activity leadership, finalizing work plans and evaluation research implementation, sharing findings, and finalizing reports.
- Develop respectful and collegial relationships with USAID, Implementing Partners (IPs), the Government of Indonesia, and other stakeholders associated with the activity being evaluated
- Provide leadership in collecting and distilling best evaluation practices in USAID/Indonesia programming, and adapting/applying these to current and future programs
- Design and conduct evaluations as requested by USAID, ensuring both qualitative and quantitative gender-sensitive evaluation designs and data triangulation, coordinate activities, arrange periodic meetings, consolidate individual input from team members, and coordinate the process of assembling into a high-quality document the final well-grounded findings and recommendations that meet the standards of USAID Evaluation Policy
- Design evaluation teams, write job descriptions, and recruit and supervise evaluation team members
- Plan all necessary logistical support, including travel arrangements (with required USAID clearances), meeting and interview arrangements, computer support, team planning facilitation, and report editing and dissemination
- Ensure quality control and overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit USAID requirements
- Network with the Indonesian evaluation community, sharing best practices
- Uphold Panagora’s code of business ethics and conduct and ensure there are no incidences of conflict of interest or organizational conflict of interest
- Foster a gender and socially inclusive, nondiscriminatory, and empowering work environment, following USAID policies on gender and people with disabilities
- Ensure the Mission receives timely, appropriate, and relevant evaluation assessments and performance and impact evaluations that meet the stated expectations and that will be used by the Mission to learn and make well-informed, evidence-based decisions
- An advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics, or related field
- Eight to ten years of progressive experience in designing, implementing, managing, and analyzing the results of performance and/or impact evaluations of development projects
- A demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively assemble, inspire, and manage highly-skilled, interdisciplinary teams to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate evaluation research
- At least five years of experience implementing quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for evaluations and assessments, including experience with sampling methods, database management, and statistical analysis
- Understanding of developmental or continuous evaluation approaches
- Ability to evaluate integration of cross-cutting issues, such as gender and social inclusion, or the environment
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches, and operations, particularly as they relate to monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing diverse technical teams, and excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Capacity to manage activities in a multicultural environment and to provide consulting services in helping clients to analyze problems and devise and adopt solutions
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Must be Indonesian
How to apply
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.