Indonesia Global Compact Network Job Vacancies 2020
JOB VACANCY: Women’s Empowerment Program – Team Member
Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is a local network of the United Nations Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiatives. A call for companies to equate strategy and operations with the universal principles of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption, and take action that can advance the goals of society.
Since 2017, one of the highlights of IGCN’s programs is to empower women in the workplace, marketplace, and community, following the guidance of Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs). The programs include dialogues, business match-making, a study on the application of WEPs in Indonesia, and the development of Women’s Empowerment Working Group by engaging corporations, SMEs, academia, CSOs, UN Bodies, embassies, and other relevant stakeholders.
IGCN is currently looking for talented fresh graduates or individuals with up to two years of experience in program development to manage the “Empowering Women in the Workplace, Marketplace, and Community – Virtual Learning Series on WEPs” program, a collaboration between IGCN and UN Women.
Period: August 2020– December 2020
The scope of the activities
Manage and organize the series of programs, which include:
- Virtual learning series
- Multi-stakeholder’s Dialogue
- Social media contents & campaigns planning
Develop partnership and/or collaboration with relevant stakeholders to support WEPs implementation
Develop narrative and financial report for the program
Interested candidates for the position should have the following qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Fresh graduate who has organizational experience, or individual with up to two years working experience in the private sector
- Excellent communications skills (writing and verbal) in Bahasa Indonesia and English (experience in making the report will be preferable)
- Experienced in conducting program related to women’s empowerment and/or sustainability issue is preferable, and has a passion for project management
- Experienced in handling social media contents & campaigns planning with attention to details
- Highly initiative individual & outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
If you are interested and find yourself qualified as the candidate, please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 31 August 2020.
Format subject email : WEPs – IGCN <space> <your name>
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More information: CLICK HERE