Tulodo Job Vacancies 2020
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contract: 3 months
Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Intern based in Jakarta? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small and growing team. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting, project management and incubation services, specializing in behavior change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more.
Tulodo plans to host a paid internship to support our activities. The intern will help us:
- Undertake research and analysis.
- Support program teams for training, capacity building and administration tasks.
- Design and execute communication plans, campaigns and content schedules.
- Plan, write and edit content for a variety of communications mediums, such as websites, social media and newsletters.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Maintain contact databases for partners, influencers, bloggers and media.
- General tasks related to program, communications, marketing, proposals and events.
- Fresh graduate from international relations, management, public health, marketing, communications or similar field.
- Active on professional and social media platforms.
- Focused and works well with a team.
- Passion for social issues and/or volunteering.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Excellent writing and other communications skills.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English.
Send a cover letter and C.V. (total maximum 3 pages) in English and examples of your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, ‘Tulodo Intern’, before 4 September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.