FHI 360 Job Vacancies 2020
Position Title: IDDS GHSA Program Assistant
FHI 360 IDDS Project is urgently seeking a Program Assistant (consultancy based) for the following scope of work:
- Manage administrative tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- contact prospective Government officials and other stakeholders to know availability to attend meetings and calls
- create meeting agendas and make and send invitations
- write summary/meeting minutes and disseminate them to appropriate people
- follow up and track updates and results of action items from each meeting or call with responsible persons.
- Assist point of contact (POC) and technical team with the preparation of routine and ad hoc project updates and reports, such as weekly and monthly reports.
- Routinely track and report level of effort (LOE) charged by team and other expenses made under this Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) funds and COVID-19 funds.
- Manage and maintain documentation and administration for the GHSA project and COVID-19 project under IDDS including the minutes, photos, photo consents, reports, etc.
- Translate project documents, reports and other materials in Bahasa and English
- Upload project documents to the SharePoint site and make sure the folder for Indonesia is curated with relevant sub folders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably of Public Health
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar field
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills, with ability to use Microsoft, and other applications such as Sharepoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including in English
Interested candidate please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest 30 August 2020. Please put “IDDS GHSA Program Assistant” as the e-mail subject.