Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies 2020
Opening Job Wahana Visi Indonesia ( August – September 2020): Education in the Emergency Coordinator (Papua)
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position of Education in the Emergency Coordinator (Papua) that will be based in the Area Program of Pegunungan Tengah, Wamena.
The purpose of Education in the Emergency Coordinator position is to improve and sustain the well-being of children and their families by responding to do the planning, implementation, and monitoring of Education programs for a fragile context in Area Program is met organization and donor standards. The responsibility is to advise the Area Program (AP) Manager of areas of concern, opportunity, and constraints in the Education sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing Education programming.
- Understand well of Child Protection issues and its related programs.
- Have solid computer skills in operating Microsoft Office applications.
- Equip with good communication skills in English (the minimum TOEFL score is 450).
- This position is only open for a candidate who is inhabiting in Papua.
- Be willing to be deployed in the location of the Area Program in Pegunungan Tengah.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, Reference (preferable three referees), and SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) Letter not later than September 01st, 2020. ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE