Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Accountant for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Entering expenses into Panagora’s financial accounting system, CostPoint
- Ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely manner and that invoices agree with supporting documentation, including price quotes, purchase requests, purchase orders, timesheets, and contractual documents are per Panagora’s and USAID procedures for procurement
- Ensuring that expenses are correctly allocated to different project codes
- Prepares country activity-travel advances, processes travel claims, and works with country program staff to resolve accounting-related issues
- Preparing bank reconciliations for IDR and USD currency accounts
- Preparing monthly and mid monthly payroll and related 3rd party deductions
- Ensure all transactions are captured and completed in the financial accounting system for the month, through the reconciliation process
- Prepare year-end schedules and reconciliations
- Audit preparations and timely response to audit requests
- Maintain records and file documents
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum three years of progressive experience in financial management and/or accounting
- Knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; competency with CostPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail with accuracy and reliability as key drivers of success
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.