Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Partners and Recruitment Officer for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Utilize recruitment tools and best practices to fill short- and long-term technical assistance positions in a timely manner
- Coordinate talent acquisition lifecycle including developing position descriptions; reviewing candidate applications; arranging phone, virtual and in-person interviews; conducting verifications, including reference and background checks
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy for each STTA position including posting to job boards, Panagora’s recruitment system, and identifying other strategic channels appropriate to the position Monitor, track, and report on recruitment efforts; conduct time-to-hire metrics and reporting
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Assist with recruiting research projects
- Other duties assigned by the Deputy Chief of Party
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in recruitment or related work
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Demonstrated sound judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Work well in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Experience with candidate management systems preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft office
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.