Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Data Management and Analysis Specialist for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Design, implement, and/or manage data analysis and collection as well as indicator assessment and design across the USAID/Indonesia’s Mission in accordance with USAID’s Evaluation Policy and ADS 201. This includes: formulating evaluation questions; determining methodologies for sampling, data collection, and data analysis; developing data collection instruments; undertaking data collection; recoding, analyzing, reporting, and disseminating findings and recommendations; and distilling lessons learned.
- Conduct implementation research
- Conduct secondary analyses of data from relevant surveys and studies
- Supporting use of evaluation results for adaptive management of activities
- Develop and design performance monitoring systems, oversee evaluations, analyze information gathered through various sources to synthesize best practices and lessons learned from programming approaches
- Other duties assigned by the Senior Monitoring Advisor
- At least a bachelor’s degree in statistics, research methods, social science, international development, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the monitoring of international development projects; project management; research methods; and project design
- Experience developing data collection instruments
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Experience developing sampling plans and conducting statistical analysis
- Prior experience in conducting evaluations for USAID activities and an extensive knowledge of USAID evaluation policies, procedures, and reporting practices
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.