Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Ensure that a strategic approach to knowledge sharing and communications strategy is integrated into the MEL capacity building plan
- Train and support field and STTA performance monitoring staff in knowledge management and communications
- Support the CLA team in developing a variety of knowledge products associated with supporting USAID’s CLA initiatives
- Design, develop, and facilitate effective collaboration opportunities between and among USAID/Indonesia and its partners
- Compile and finalize reports and format content for learning and dissemination events
Work with the CLA team to identify, strengthen, and add value to existing communication and knowledge management practices and processes in support of USAID/Indonesia
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications, knowledge management, international development, or related field
- Minimum of four years of experience in knowledge management and communications, experience working in international development, and/or USAID-funded projects strongly preferred
- Proven organizational and management skills, ability to work independently and in teams in a multi-cultural context
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good judgment, possesses sensitivity and understanding of how messaging impacts diverse audiences
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, and infographics software
- Proven ability to organize, summarize, and rewrite technical information for non-expert audiences.
- Experience facilitating workshops and trainings in communication skills
- Familiarity with social media
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.