Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia to implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Program Specialist for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Designing, implementing, and/or managing performance and impact evaluations of USAID/Indonesia’s portfolio of activities in accordance with USAID’s Evaluation Policy and ADS 201. This includes: formulating evaluation questions; determining methodologies for sampling, data collection, and data analysis; developing data collection instruments; undertaking data collection; recoding, analyzing, reporting, and disseminating findings and recommendations; and distilling lessons learned.
- Conduct implementation research
- Conduct secondary analyses of data from external surveys and studies
- Support use of evaluation results for adaptive management of activities
- Manage M&E training and skills development activities
- Other duties assigned by the Senior Evaluation Advisor
- At least a bachelor’s degree in statistics, international development, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in performance and impact evaluation design and implementation; or a specific field of specialty
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects and knowledge of USAID’s evaluation policy
- Strong management skills; including experience managing qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.