RIKOLTO INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Rikolto in Indonesia (formerly VECO Indonesia) is the regional branch of Rikolto, an international NGO committed to developing sustainable agriculture value chains and food systems. We are currently looking for an Indonesian professional for the position of:
PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Based in Denpasar, Bali
The Programme Development Officer is responsible to support the Regional Director in planning, searching, and developing new programs and projects of Rikolto Indonesia. He/she will work in close coordination with the sector managers, PLA, Communication, and Finance units to ensure quality results.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development and drafting of Rikolto‘s new programs/projects in line with Rikolto’s global strategy;
- Assisting in interpreting Rikolto’s global strategies/direction into the Indonesian context;
- Proactively doing research on new relevant concepts/approaches/guidelines and propose their application to the team.;
- Prospecting of funding opportunities;
- Research and information gathering related to the topics of the proposals/concept notes;
- Drafting proposals/concept notes;
- Participation in the international Fundraising & Communication team regular meetings;
- Administration of the fundraising.
- Working with the Communication Coordinator to work out a detailed communication strategy that is in line with the program and organizational direction;
- Assisting the Regional Director in communication with respect to program/project development and fundraising, including the development of presentation materials, thematic documents, etc.;
- Proofreading and copy-editing of relevant documents in Bahasa and English.
- Playing an exemplary role with respect to the values, identity of Rikolto in Indonesia; ensuring compliance with the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics in order to safeguard its organizational reputation;
- Supporting activities regarding the general well-being of the staff members and healthy and environmentally friendly practices at the office and in the operations;
- Special assignments which have not been described here.
- Strong program/project conceptualizing and analytical thinking;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English;
- Experience in project development, communication, and business development.
- Ability to take initiatives, to work independently and in a team
- Facilitation skills
Core (competencies applied to all job levels and career stages):
- Communications for results;
- Leading self.
Technical (more specific than Core; the knowledge & skill required for a specific job):
- Building networks;
Leadership (knowledge & skill important to be an effective leader):
- Stimulating others;
- Leading the organization.
To maintain a good gender balance in our team, we especially encourage female candidates to apply.
Please submit by e-mail your letter of interest, recent CV with minimum salary expectation, by the latest on Monday, 14 September 2020 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.