SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB VACANCIES 2020
Technical Support Assistant for Finance, Logistic & Administration
HBCC Project for Greater Jakarta
Scope of Work
DESCRIPTION / BACKGROUND OF PROGRAM
SC Indonesia continues to deliver high-quality programs and reach that are impacting communities, including in the current pandemic situation of COVID-19. Therefore, SC will invest on carry out preparedness activities, initial response, and eventually larger-scale response to support government effort to mitigate risks and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and at the same time partnering with local organization and engaging communities/schools optimally. This program aims to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among children, caregivers, their families, and the wider communities and to build resilience against future outbreaks. SC Indonesia will uphold critical implementation strategies to ensure high participation, increase community empowerment and build on local capacity to secure ownership to response activities. Furthermore, with existing Save the Children’s tools and guidelines, we will ensure that the activities are contributing to the gender equality in the long term, and engaging the most vulnerable populations (e.g., marginalized group, people with disabilities, people live in a slum, and highly populated areas, etc.) as active citizens.
HBCC Project aims to complete several activities during July – December 2020, such as filing, input data (beneficiaries, equipment) cleaning data, minute meetings, administration, financial preparation, and reporting. To complete these activities, we need to hire Daily Worker to support program activities in Jakarta and West Java. This position will work in coordination with HBCC Team in each Jakarta and West Java. S/he will be responsible for administrative activities related to programmatic implementation, and ensure that all activities are implemented and outcomes are assessed. S/he will reports to the HBCC Coordinator, and be supported by TDT, finance, administration, and logistic team in Jakarta and West Java Office.
OBJECTIVES OF HIRING TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR FINANCE, LOGISTIC, AND ADMINISTRATION
Hiring a person to HBCC Project aims to get assistance and support in the administration of finance and logistic works during the preparation and implementation of HBCC’s project activities. Those workers will be involved: a) support the HBCC team in administration finance, logistic & HR’s activities and documents; b) support schools and stakeholders in administration activities and documents relating to programmatic implementation. These persons will work with Save the Children with type of daily workers and base in North Jakarta (1 person), and Bandung (1 person).
THE HIRED PERSONS HAVE AGREED TO:
- Prepare and distribute invitation and information e-letter to participating schools, stakeholders, and partners who will participate in the project’s activities (online/offline activities) during the contract period.
- Work on the administration’s finance document related to the implementation of HBCC Project activities during the contract period.
- Work on administration’s logistic document (prepare PR, liaise with Logistic/Procurement) related to implementation of HBCC’s project activities during the contract period
- Assist in preparation HBCC’s project activities both online and offline activities during contract period.
- Ensure that logistic needs in HBCC’s project activities during the contract period are provided as request through the logistic department or cash advance by the Project Coordinator
- Assist the good’s distribution to participating schools or project beneficiaries
- Work on compilation of administration, finance, HR, and logistic documents as part program activities implementation reports
- Timesheet based on actual working days
- Monthly report which consists of attachment of good’s distribution report, project logistic data, minute meeting, BvA per activity
- Delivery of project activity’s plan as agreed which has been reported into monthly report including photos
To come up with those working scope, the selected person should at least meet this following qualification:
- Basic knowledge and experience administration, logistics, and financial affairs.
- Has experience working as a project assistant/administration’s person
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability for problem-solving, show initiative and work independently.
- Ability to respond to requests, queries in a timely manner
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, and external partners.
- Proven ICT skills of Microsoft program (Excel, Word Excel and PowerPoint) and internet.
- Preferably come from the same areas where the project/responses executed (ie, North Jakarta and West Bandung District)
- Preferably has worked with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik or familiar with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik administration procedures and mechanism will be advantages
The hired person as daily workers will during three months, last from September – November 2020. With the maximum days 20 days/months during the time frame
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on External applicant: Click here to apply for Greater Jakarta based
The closing date for application is up to September 7th, 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)