THE KPI INSTITUTE JOB VACANCIES 2020
Biodigy, a part of The KPI Institute is looking for Technical/ IT Project Manager who will be manage team of software engineers/developers
Your main responsibilities include:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Act as a point of contact between the internal stakeholders and the team of web developers;
- Ensure the project team clearly knows the outputs that are required to be delivered;
- Manage the project team in an effective and efficient manner;
- Monitor progress and prepare adjustments if needed;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Ensure deliverables are finalized within the agreed budget, deadlines and at the desired quality standards;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the internal stakeholders.
We expect you to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (2-5 years are required);
- University degree preferably in Computer Sciences or other similar disciplines;
- Strong project management skills; being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are delivered on time and at the desired quality levels;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Flexibility to perform in a fast-moving environment; being able to multitask, set priorities and make proper decisions based on data;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- Results driven orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal English.
If you interested please send your English CV immediately to : email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put: Biodigy – Technical Project Manager as a subject of your email.