Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies 2020
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position in Bintaro that is: Web Developer
TWO MAJOR ROLES
Web Developer is responsible for developing a web application based on given requirements and maintaining web application from any bugs to make sure all tags are implemented appropriately. It includes liaison with internal and external service providers, taking over applications for operations, break-fix of issues, and performing web application development. This position collaborates together with Business Analyst and Application Management Analyst to support IT Business partners that represent the Organization’s Business units.
- At least three years of experience using the Laravel Framework that built at least three projects including Backpack for Laravel.
- Have a strong knowledge of building RDMS (Relational Database Management System) using MySQL.
- Have a good understanding of front-end technologies (e.g., Bootstrap, ReachJS, and AngularJS) and cloud application development technologies.
- Have a good knowledge of one or more programming languages (i.e., Java, PHP, Android, Apple, Power Apps, Share Point, etc.).
- Experienced in using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and MVC design patterns
- Able to use and manage GIT to store the source code and SCRUM project style.
- Have a good knowledge of current and emerging IT trends, products, services, and processes.
- Have good communication skills in English.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References, and SKCK not later than Thursday 10th, 2020.
Note: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies a safeguarding policy on children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE