PANAGORA GROUP JOB VACANCIES 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Finance Assistant for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Support entry and detailed review of expense transactions in time and expense and accounting software
- Assist with invoice preparation including organizing back-up documentation
- Assist with month-end and year end closes, including exporting transactions from time & expense software to accounting software CostPoint
- Support setting-up employees and consultants in time and expense software
- Assist with preparation of payment requests (i.e., wire requests) for employees, consultants, and vendors
- Maintain office electronic and hard copy filing system
- Provide other operations and administrative support as required
- Bachelors’ degree in business, accounting, or another relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with cost accounting and financial management in government contracting
- Experience with CostPoint preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with leadership skills, versatility, critical thinking skills, and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.