PANAGORA GROUP JOB VACANCIES 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced office and human resources manager for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage office reception ensuring visitors are properly greeted and hosted
- Manage procurement for activity supplies and other equipment
- Maintain office electronic and hard copy filing system, ensuring accessibility of files and handle physical and virtual knowledge management
- Manage paperwork for financial requests
- Draft briefs of informational meetings
- Support activity start-up, recruitment, and country registration process
- Help maintain company recruitment database and consultant interface
- Manage recruitment of short-term technical assistance and subcontracts
- Work closely with project staff in drafting and gaining approval of statements of work (SOWs)
- Responsible for maintaining the database with up-to-date information on potential consultants and subcontractors and contracting them quickly
- Conduct due diligence checks, including reference checks and salary and education verification
- Support negotiation of salaries or subcontract terms per contract terms
- Find solutions to troubleshoot office IT issues
- Support activity communications and knowledge management needs
- Supervise office assistant and any other relevant staff
- Provide other operations, administrative support as required by Deputy Chief of Party
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, human resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience, including office and administrative management, human resources, and/or recruitment
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded projects strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and managing consultants
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Must be Indonesian
Please visit our website at HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.