ASB INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with experience in developing and monitoring communication plans, public information, education, and communication, or similar activities to join our team:
- Position Title: Communication Coordinator (1 Position)
- Location: Yogyakarta
- Contract Duration: until 31 December 2020, with the possibility of extension
- Expected start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Closing date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is a German relief and social-welfare organization engaged in a wide range of social service provision in Germany and abroad. ASB started working in Indonesia in 2006 following the Yogyakarta earthquake and in the Philippines in 2014 following Typhoon Haiyan. ASB Indonesia and the Philippines are committed to improving meaningful access and participation for all. Strengthening individuals, communities, organizations, networks, and decision-makers’ capacities to create positive change, and enhance societies’ ability to manage risk.
Leaving No One behind through Outreach to People with Disabilities and the Most Marginalized Socioeconomic Groups on Public Education and Communications for COVID-19 Risk-Mitigation (LeaN ON) project aims to contribute to measures, led and coordinated by BNPB in the application of just-in-time communications to inform and implement inclusive risk-mitigation against COVID-19 transmission. Hence, persons with disabilities and other most at-risk groups are not left behind in adopting the new norm.
ASB leads the project implementation in Yogyakarta, Solo Raya, and Surabaya. Outputs of the project includes:
- enhanced dissemination of inclusive COVID-19 risk and mitigation information;
- increased access to inclusive just-in-time information, COVID-19 risk-mitigation practices; and social protection scheme information for persons with disabilities and other at-risk groups;
- the task force(s) at the national and local level are periodically informed about the COVID-19 risk-mitigation adoption and coping behaviors of people with disabilities and the most marginalized member of societies, and
- persons with disabilities and other most at-risk group are linked to the social protection services/ schemes provided by the Government and other actors
Communication Coordinator will report to the Community Engagement Manager and Country Director. This position is responsible to lead, develop, deliver, and review ASB LeaN On project communication strategy and plan.
To Apply: For detailed info on the vacancy and how to apply, please visit: CLICK HERE