AUSTRALIAN LUTHERAN WORLD SERVICE JOB VACANCIES 2020
Consultant – Location: Indonesia & Australia
Australian Lutheran World Service (ALWS) is the overseas aid and resettlement agency of the Lutheran Church of Australia, based in Albury, New South Wales, Australia. It is a partner with the Centre for Disaster Risk Management and Community Development Studies (CDRM&CDS), Nommensen HKBP University, Medan Indonesia.
ALWS is seeking a consultant (individual or team) to carry out a review of the Partnership between ALWS and CDRM&CDS since its inception in 2009, to be completed by 18 December 2020. The Review will involve a desk review of relevant documents and interviews with stakeholders in Indonesia and Australia. Given current travel restrictions due to COVID 19, these are most likely to be done via phone, Zoom, or Skype, unless it is possible for an Indonesia-based consultant to travel within Indonesia. The consultant will need to be able to conduct some of the interviews in Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Apply
Please review the Terms of Reference (link below) and send your Expression of Interest to Jane Anderson, Program Support Officer for Indonesia (contract term) by email to email@example.com by close of business on Monday 28th September 2020.
Expressions of Interest should include:
- A response to the Consultant Specifications and the Activity Detail.
- A current CV (or CVs) with the names and contact details of two referees.
- A day rate for professional fees and a statement of availability.
- At least 2 examples of reports written for similar work undertaken.
- Expressions of Interest that do not cover these requirements will not be considered.
Inquiries regarding this consultancy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DETAIL INFORMATION CLICK HERE