WAHANA VISI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position in Sentani, Papua that is: Sourcing Coordinator
TWO MAJOR ROLES
The Sourcing Coordinator is responsible to manage the procurement process at the zonal level and ensure the procurement practice is in alignment with the organizational policy and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- At least two years of experience in the logistics and procurement area.
- Preferably understand the best practice for grant project management.
- Have good communication skills in English with a minimum TOEFL score is 450.
- Able to operate common computer applications, such as Office apps.
- This position is only open for a local who is inhabiting in Papua.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References, and SKCK not later than September 18th, 2020.
Note: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding policy on children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
APPLY ONLINE & DETAIL INFORMATION CLICK HERE