CIRCLE INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Vacancy for an Accounting Officer (AO) at CIRCLE Indonesia
CIRCLE Indonesia is a fast-growing cooperative providing consultancy services for civil society resources development, based in Yogyakarta.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Officer (AO) who excels at multitasking. The responsibilities of an Accounting Officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, preparing monthly, and yearly financial budget, reports, taxes, and audits, and resolving discrepancies. The Accounting Officer will also act as point of contact between the accounting team and external parties, such as consultants, vendors and clients.
- Position Title: Accounting Officer (AO) – 1 Position
- Location: Yogyakarta
- Contract Duration: 1-year contract with possible extension
- Expected start date : As soon as possible
- Closing date: 23 September 2020 by 4 PM (Western Indonesia Time)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant fields may be required, at least 5 years experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Strong understanding of government policy relating to the accounting system and taxation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
How to apply:
Please send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact reference/s to email@example.com by referring to the code above as the subject.
Women and men are equally encouraged to apply, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.