OXFAM INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
- Do you have experience in working with International NGO?
- Do you have experience in research project?
- Do you have experience in independent assessment of project? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you
What we are looking for
We are looking for consultant who will contribute relevant data collection and analysis to the Creating Spaces project final review, which will be led by the Final Review Lead.
Profile of The Review Team
The consultancy can include different team members. Key competencies of the team include:
- Strong experience carrying out surveys and associated qualitative data collection, particularly focusing on VAWG, CEFM or related thematic areas.
- Experience evaluating gender mainstreaming initiatives in large-scale projects.
- Experience utilizing feminist MEAL principles and practices.
- Ability to facilitate and relate to stakeholders at multiple levels and in diverse contexts.
- Ability to facilitate Creating Spaces partners on most significant change story collection.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural and historical contexts inthe data collection and analysis process.
- In the event that evaluation activities are delayed by up to six months dueto the COVID-19 pandemic and associated travel and movement restrictions, consultants should be flexible to accommodate such delays.
- Experience conducting research, project evaluations, developing best practices and case studies
- Demonstrate experience on mobile or online based data collections
- The consultant team consist of local researchers’ team, preferably in CS project area
- Ability to communicate in local languages, such as Sundanese, Javanese, Makassar’s, and Sasak that add value
Complete Term of reference can be found on the attached document HERE