YAYASAN KASIH GLOBALINDO JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan Kasih Globalindo is a non-profit organization specializing in the diagnosis and management of HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STI). Yayasan Kasih Globalindo is running a health clinic that will provide comprehensive HIV and STI services.
This clinic will be focused on early diagnosis and treatment of HIV to preserve immune function and stop HIV transmission. We are looking for dedicated, caring staff who will provide non-judgmental, one-stop services for young people at risk coming from Jakarta and the surrounding area.
Currently, Yayasan Kasih Globalindo (YKG) is looking for:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) – 1 person
- Human Resources Officer (HRO) – 1 person
- Pathologist (PAT) – 1 person
- Data Officer (DTO) – 1 person
Terms and conditions
All posts will be assigned at YKG Office & Clinic in Jakarta, Indonesia,
- The application deadline is 30 September 2020
- Please send the application with Subject: “MEO or HRO_Name of Applicant” (sample: MEO_Sabrina or HRO_Sabrina) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates
Further info: please send an email to email@example.com