SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB VACANCIES 2020
Marketing Communication Coordinator
- Reporting to the Chief of Fundraising and Marketing and working across the organisation, the marketing communication coordinator will have key objective:
- The role will support to maximise income generation for Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik by developing and delivering an effective communication programme to existing and potential stakeholders.
- The role will involve the on-going creation and evaluation of marketing and communication activities to maximise opportunities for promoting the charity and build links with potential and existing donors (individual and corporations).
- This role requires creativity, an entrepreneurial outlook and the ability to develop high quality communications, including plans, materials and messages for all fundraising activities, in order to increase support for Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree level qualification in a communications or design subject e.g. PR, marketing or advertising with 4+ years’ experience in developing creative ideas, writing engaging copy
- Experience in or aptitude for fundraising/generating income will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of copywriting for a range of audiences; proven ability to write about complex issues clearly and effectively
- Experience of creating content for and using social media channels for PR purposes
- Ability to ‘sell’ a cause successfully and an appreciation of the communication needs of charity fundraising.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks, manage a busy work load, work quickly and deliver to deadline.
- Good track record of building positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Sensitivity and tact when dealing with the people that we support at Cornerstone, there
- Willingness to travel. Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik mission, vision and values – previous experience with child rights programming will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent copy writing and translation skills (English/Bahasa Indonesia)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong project management
- Strategic, innovative and creative thinking
- Digitally savvy with websites and social media (basic interest/knowledge of website CMS systems would be a benefit)
- IT literate (including MS Office programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- An understanding of NGOs in Indonesia, the child rights movement and related issues
- Goal- and results-oriented with the ability to solve problems and take initiative
- Ability to drive projects through to completion and prioritise tasks
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, age sensitivity and fully complies with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Child Safeguarding and Protection Policies and Guidelines Subject to police reference check (a Child Safeguarding and Protection requirement)
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Location: Jakarta Selatan
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Closing Date: Oct 2, 2020
- APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE