YAYASAN WAHANA MANDIRI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia (YWMI) is a Indonesia local organization which is part of a global movement for change, empowering people to create a justice and prosperity world. YWMI’s mission is to build sustainable solutions to poverty and vulnerability, with a focus on improving lifes. Also promoting independence and fairness. YWMI demonstrates as global humanitarian organization through universal compassion, peace building, dignified living, and active citizenry, both locally and globally.
Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia (YWMI) works to support the government empowering community through sustainable development programs, livelihood, education and orphan care, water & sanitation, agriculture & rural development, environmental & climate change and humanitarian assistance in disasters in order to create sustainable and integrated solutions to the poverty. We also have seasonal program such as Ramadan and Qurbani programs.
- Job Title: Finance & Administration Assistant
- Location/ Duty Station: Special Terrtory of Yogyakarta
- Report to: Finance & Administration Officer
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
The Finance & Administration Assistant (FAA) will be responsible for overseeing all financial project management, as well as general office services. Under the direct supervision of the Finance & Administration Officer(FAO), and in close coordination with the Program Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative, financial, procurement and logistic support to YWMI.
The successful candidate will support Finance & Administration Officer (FAO). The role will also assist with regular and timely financial reporting to management. In addition, the finance and administration assistant will help ensure that we work in a quality, safe, fit for purpose office environment, representing value for money by coordinating appropriate purchasing and facility management.
Primary responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage the accounting, finance, and administration components of the program, including petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting, and administrative activities;
- Establish program financial management systems, procedures and controls to ensure consistency with YWMI standard operating procedures and Indonesia government policies;
- Coordinate monthly requests for funds to ensure the project has all necessary funds for operations, and coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities in country;
- Advise project staff on financial health through the provision of regular and timely financial expenditure reports;
- Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds and sub awards/contracts;
- Supervise project staff, consultants, and partners working in finance and administration for the project;
- Produce budget projections, analysis, and reports for review and action by YWMI and for submission to donors;
- Manage financial files and support annual audits.
- Coordinate financial and contractual requirements for grants to local organizations and technical services provided to the project.
- Oversee payroll procedures;
- Manage all tax calculation, payment, and reporting;
- Oversee office management, ensuring that the office is sufficiently resourced to support program and operational activities.
- Assist with the preparation and minutes of meetings.
- Assist the Executive Director, Program and Operations Manager, and Organisational Development Manager with contract and MoU development as needed.
- Maintain asset inventory controls and procedures for the management of assets;
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and/or Finance;
- At least 1 year working experiences of related field;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, conflict, ethical management skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets, and financial analysis;
- Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder: government, community, private sectors, and vendors;
- Able to work independently and work with team;
- Excellent communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Computer Literate of MS Office.
YWMI offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Interested applicants are requested to fill the form CLICK HERE.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.