OXFORD POLICY MANAGEMENT LIMITED JOB VACANCIES 2020
Oxford Policy Management Limited (OPML) is an international development consultancy committed to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve growth and reduce poverty and disadvantage through public policy reform. Since 2006, we have been leading technical assistance and assignments In Indonesia across a broad range of areas, including climate change, financial inclusion and market development, and social research – including surveys and qualitative assessments.
Currently, Oxford Policy Management Indonesia is looking for a Project and Bid Officer to join our team. The purpose of this role is to support project delivery throughout the project cycle, from the initial identification of project opportunities, through the tender stage, contracting, implementation, and up until project close-out and archiving.
Key objectives include:
- Provide operational and administrative support on implemented projects, be responsible for day-to-day project tasks under the supervision of the relevant Project Manager who is ultimately accountable for the delivery of projects (50%)
- Provide administration support on project tenders for a variety of different donors (e.g. DFAT, World Bank, UN, ADB, DFID, EU, etc.) under the supervision of relevant Project Manager. This will include sourcing and tailoring relevant capacity statements, formatting & tailoring of CVs, searching & tailoring project references, and completing supplier-specific forms as required by the client (40%).
- Provide finance and administration support to the OPML office in Indonesia, e.g. in following appropriate control procedures and to provide logistical and project administrative services to project team members and visitors to Indonesia (10%).
- Education to degree level
- Sound knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles. Possessing an accounting qualification would be beneficial
- Have more than 2 years’ experience in handling administrative and logistical tasks, such as reserving flights and accommodation, finding and liaising with vendors, etc
- Willing to work on a tight schedule and with time difference
- Good computer skills especially on Microsoft Excel skill is a must and knowledge on usage of web-based software is beneficial.
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written, and know-how to communicate well with the team.
- Enthusiasm, drive, presence and self-motivation
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively and confidently with administrative and academic colleagues and other stakeholders
- Must possess a good attitude and ethical behaviors in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Commitment to work following OPM’s values: The way we work together, to deliver this mission, is characterized by our core values of collaboration and mutual support; integrity and respect; trust, empowerment, and accountability.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by 27 September 2020, with the subject: ‘Project and Bid Officer Recruitment’