PANAGORA GROUP JOB VACANCIES 2020
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Learning and Capacity Building Specialist for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Play a major role in the project’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities, including development of the learning agenda and working with colleagues to ensure all project efforts contribute to addressing the learning agenda
- Assess the need for and managing capacity building activities to build M&E capacity of USAID staff and USAID-funded implementing partners
- Plan and facilitate learning events for USAID, implementing partners, and other stakeholders to discuss findings from M&E activities and to identify opportunities for adaptive management
- Support development and implementation of information and content management strategies
- Report on indicators relevant to capacity building and CLA for the activity’s own MEL plan
- Provide input on organizational assessment tools and agendas
- Prepare capacity assessment reports, periodic activity reports, capacity building plans, presentations, and other deliverables as necessary
- Other duties assigned by the Senior Engagement, Learning, and Adaptation Advisor
- A master’s degree in international development, training, applied research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in capacity building, CLA, knowledge management, and/or monitoring and evaluation, particularly experience convening and facilitating groups to discuss and act on M&E findings
- Familiarity with USAID’s ADS 201 and its CLA requirements
- Prior experience with USAID projects, preferably in democracy and governance, economic growth, environmental sustainability, public health, public financial management, community resilience, youth engagement, gender integration and/or inclusive development, involving multiple partners and host country counterparts
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of a range of organizational development interventions including but not limited to organizational capacity assessment, trainings, coaching, organizational restructuring, systems and processes review
- Strong management, reporting, communication, and teamwork skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
How to Apply
Please visit our website at CLICK HERE to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.