RISE INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
RISE Indonesia is a financial inclusion research, training, and consulting institution focusing on the development of financial services among the disadvantaged groups—the low income, women, and youth. RISE conducts market research and provides consultation and training for microfinance program development, which includes financial product development.
RISE Indonesia is in need of Microfinance Consultants with consultation and training skills and with experience to interact with stakeholders.
- Do you have experience working in Microfinance Institution?
- Are you passionate about supporting financial access to the disadvantaged groups?
- What we are looking for?
We are looking for Microfinance Consultant (Project Based)
- At least 3 years experiences working in microfinance institution, i.e. in Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR); or in Cooperatives at Branch Manager level
- Age range 30-55 years
- Knowledge in back-office operations and product development
- Able to work independently using online technology
- Location of residence: Java island
- Able to work in teams
- Experience in finance management
- Experience in virtual training
How to apply
- Interested candidate shall submit a cover letter/expression of interest, including consultant portfolio related to this consultancy
- Submit via email to at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with subject e-mail “Microfinance Consultant – RE2009”
- Submit before October 5, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.