YAYASAN CIPTA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan Cipta formerly known as YCCP is a nonprofit organization established in 2008 with expertise and long experience in advocacy, behavior change, community mobilization, social marketing, and social research. Yayasan Cipta’s vision is improving the health literacy of Indonesian societies and become health advocates to improve the quality of life.
At the moment Yayasan Cipta is in urgent need for:
- Position Title: Program Manager (PM)
- Position Base: Jakarta – Indonesia
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Manager (PM) shall organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Yayasan Cipta. Leads the program team and working closely with the stakeholders the PM shall lead all implementation of various programs within Yayasan Cipta in day to day basis. The Program Manager oversees the planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating and reporting of each program in Yayasan Cipta to ensure the quality of work and satisfaction of donors accordingly.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Manager performs including but not limited the following;
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Executive Director
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete each existed program
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Executive Director and the team; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures against evaluation criteria at project completion.
- In consultation with the Executive Director, working closely with HR, responsible for projects staffing
- Provide guidance to subordinates, and their capacity building.
- Executes/leads the projects according to the project plans
- Ensuring to document project activities
- Working closely with the Sr. Project Support to set up each program files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of all programs and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of each program
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of each program
- Review the quality of the work completed with the team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets/exceeds donor standards and ToR of each program.
- Take lead on the development of programs reports to the Executive Director, Board and Donor as required
- Communicate with donor/s regarding funding including, proposal and negotiation
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Supervise/oversee all programs daily activities.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and the team in branding Yayasan Cipta’s image
- Perform other duties as determined by the Executive Director in relations to programs
- Assist in the development of new business development and programs sustainability
- Hold a Master Degree or PhD, in Communication/Public Health/Health Communication or other relevant fields.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Has broad knowledge on various Program Implementation in the area of health and environmental Development sector in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience working as a PM in communication area within an International NGO and/or Local NGO under the funding of USAID, EU, DFAT, UN, and/or other international funding agencies.
- Have strong capacity to lead, plan, implement, monitor, and reporting development programs/activities
- Possess Program Management certification is greatly an advantage
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent communication, excellent presentation skills, and writing skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to share results confidently.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, sensitivity, responsiveness, respectful and helpful towards team members, donors, and partners.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Continuously approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage challenges. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Past experience working in a similar position in the NGO environment in the Family Planning/Reproductive Health area and/or Nutrition and environment are a great advantage.
- Process and Result-oriented, independent, and willing to travel.
The closing date for application is 4th of October 2020. This position is designated for Indonesia citizen only. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max. 3 pages in MS Word format with maximum file size 150 KB) to email@example.com by quoting PM— followed by your name/name of the applicant as the subject. No photographs or graphics are allowed in the attachment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews. Due to the immediate requirement for the position the interview shall be started as soon as suitable candidates being identified.